07 September 2012

~ Thank you for being so kind and generous ~



Over the past few days
I have been totally overwhelmed
with your lovely comments and emails.
It may take me a while to return all my replies.

Thank you for giving me a reason to continue to write.
Thank you for asking me to continue to tell my stories.
I love sharing my stories with you about by my life.
Good and bad.

And to those of you who emailed,
sharing stories of the 
"Yancey" or "Phil"
in your life,
your Trust in me has made my heart soar.
So thank you, 
for being so kind and generous.




I hope you will watch.
She will make you smile and know what a wonderful world we live in.

"Kind & Generous"

You've been so kind and generous
I don't know how you keep on giving
For your kindness I'm in debt to you
For your selflessness, my admiration
And for everything you've done

You know I'm bound...
I'm bound to thank you for it

You've been so kind and generous
I don't know how you keep on giving
For your kindness I'm in debt to you
And I never could have come this far without you
So for everything you've done

You know I'm bound...
I'm bound to thank you for it

I want to thank you
For so many gifts
You gave with love and tenderness
I want to thank you

I want to thank you
For your generosity
The love and the honesty
That you gave me

I want to thank you
Show my gratitude
My love and my respect for you
I want to thank you

I want to...

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you
Thank you



xo,
misha
and don't forget to leave a comment!
They make my day.
Truly!

10 comments:

Freda said...

I love your stories Mischa. Please keep sharing them with us. Hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Rural Revival said...

You certainly have many stories to tell. I look forward to hearing one or two while enjoying the view from your front porch. Let's hope my GPS is more accurate! ; ) Ha!

Laura said...

I always look forward to reading your writing. You're both entertaining and inspiring and your stories are captivating. You have lived quite a life and have been a good friend to many ... even now through your blog!

Bianca said...

Love reading stories about other peoples lifes. Your's is one I will check every day when we're on holiday (in 17 days, YEAH) Wouldn't want to miss anything. Still have to read all your older post, but that will be something to do this winter, in front of the fireplace.....
Sugar, keep on sharing your eventful life.
Big kiss. Bianca

Lynne said...

Front porch mountain gal . . . Keep on telling your stories, I love to hear them!

Kayla @ TheEclecticElement said...

The people I come across and the kind comments that I receive is part of the reason that I continue to write; they really DO just bit a big smile on your face and warm your heart :)

I totally agree with Lynne-Keep telling those stories because I love reading them!

Donna said...

Ah, we love you, Misha, and love your heartwarming stories!

Gaelyn said...

Giving of yourself is the Best gift ever.

the cuby poet said...

I like all the others who have commented before me love reading your writings on this blog, so please continue.

Melinda said...

You know we all love you !

M :)