19 September 2012

~ Oh, How I Missed Being the Paparazzi ~


Back to doing what I love!
Sharing the antic's of my silly animals who let me live with them!
Between being in an awful Flare,
and helping to promote awareness of  Invisible Illness week,
I don't think I picked up my camera 
for about 5 days.

Good golly, Miss Molly!
For someone who takes an average of 
.....gulp....30-50 pictures a day,
I was beginning to have
 separation anxiety from my faithful camera!

And truth be known, I do believe
the critters missed having the 
Paparazzi capture all their sweet and silly moments.

But, no fear,
 I have made up for that in the last few days.
And we are all much happier.
~ ~ ~

Hercules
Did you know that Herc and Brutus are half-brothers?
Yep. They have the same Baby Daddy!
Mr. Baby Daddy was finally 
trapped, neutered, vaccinated, 
and found a good home.
All through the 
Tennessee Feral Cat Rehabilitation Program.




Sissy
 The Cap-Fetch Kitty
Our resident genius feline.
Her full brother is Mickey, who is a total character!
The two of them showed up last year,
on a Saturday night at midnight.
In our Box Elder tree.
They have a great story yet to be told.






I just couldn't resist.

If a "Donate to Our Cause" button 
appears on the sidebar of the blog,
please don't send the treats and furry mice
that it asks for.
~ ~ ~
Have a wonderful day.
Give someone a hug.
Tell them you love them.

xo,
misha

9 comments:

Bianca said...

....and I missed your stalking pictures of your furry babies!! So funny to see Hercules laying like that. Silly one.
Just like your sweet Sissy, my Arie loves hanging his head upsidedown too. I get a headache just thinking about hanging like that.. LOL
Wonderful how these sweeties bring such love and laughter in our lives, isn't it?! Hope you feel better soon and I can meet you in a few weeks time.
Big kiss for all them sweeties and you of course.

Elizabeth Edwards said...

i love the "sissy hang her hand upside down" shot & the "the blair whiskers project" such a great idea. you are so funny, Misha. that is why we all love you so. so funny!! glad you had a chance to write & picture take again. so great!! big hugs. (:

Lynne said...

Great post Misha and even better it is . . . seeing you up and about doing some "snips and snaps" for us to enjoy . . .
Here's to wishing you every "best moment" today!
With love from Snickers too!

Jeanette said...

I'm glad you're feeling better, Misha! Loved that last picture. I will be chuckling about the Blair Whiskers Project all day now!

TexWisGirl said...

these are cute babies.

i went back to check to make sure i didn't miss YOUR post and J's about your illness. still to come?

Kayla @ TheEclecticElement said...

I hug and kiss my Jake (Jake the Dog) everyday!! I'm sure he gets sick of me squeezing his face sometimes, but he puts up with it. LOL

I'm sorry you're not feeling great! I think it's the transition from Summer to Fall and the weather that's getting to me (or at least part of it).

Sending lots of love and light your way my friend!!

Dear Diary said...

No Brutus pics?! Love Sissy though! They are all a bunch of cuties. I am glad that you are starting to feel better. Hoping and wishing that it is a looooong time til the next flare!

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Misha, I'm hoping you're doing better; it's cooler temps here and I know that helps. Love your pictures and laugh because Sada, the Ridge, will lay between chairs; it looks totally uncomfortable but she's snoring so...?
I gave my dogs and cats a hug and told them I love them.
That counts, right?

Donna said...

Love the furbabies! I take so many pics of mine. Sinatra "sings" to me all the time :)
Hugs,
Donna