03 September 2012

~ A Heartfelt Message from My Mom to All of You ~




Hello to Misha's blogger friends,
Wow, I was surprised and so pleased to read all of your wonderful comments about my retirement.   Lots of kind words and I appreciated every one of them!
A little part of me wanted to keep working because I will miss all my great co-workers and customers so much but on the other hand, I am excited and happy to be moving on and enjoy the next chapter in my life with my husband and family.   We will be moving closer to Misha and J and other family soon  ....  hope to sell our house soon!


You are a wonderful group of unique people  ...  friends you can tell your stories to and help each other through difficult times with words of encouragement ...... even though you have never met each other!   I'm looking forward to joining you now that I have more time and Misha can teach me how to 'blog' 
Thank you all again!   Wishing you and your families good health and happiness.
All the best,  
Gwen



18 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

i was keeping fingers crossed that this meant your parents could be moving to tennessee. :) yay!

Lynne said...

Won't that be SWEET Misha to have your mom and dad closer. I am very happy for her and her retirement, thrilled for you too!

Thank you "mom, guest blogger!"

Rural Revival said...

Music to my ears...moving closer to Misha and J. That makes me so, so happy!

Gwen, I look forward to you joining us here!

Misha, I see where your sweetness comes from! : )

LYLAS!
Andrea
xoxo

Jeanette said...

Wonderful post Gwen! Looking forward to you joining our little internet family!

Gaelyn said...

How wonderful to have your folks closer. You and your Mom are lookalike beautiful womyn.

Betsy Adams said...

Thanks, Gwen... I am so so glad that you all will be moving closer to Misha and your Mom... Hope your house sells quickly.

Hugs,
Betsy

Melinda said...

Such nice words from your Mom. Glas to hear that they will be close soon. I bet that makes you
excited!

Looking forward to visiting with your Mom in Blogland!

M :)

Donna said...

How sweet your Mom is! Hopefully she will begin a blog and move closer to you and Nana!
HUGS
Donna

Karen said...

I think it's AWESOME that you will be moving closer together!!!...

And you two could pass for sisters.

Donna said...

Hi, Gwen! How exciting for you to step into this new chapter in your life! I had a long career and had a few trepidations about retiring almost 5 years ago. But it has been the best thing EVER! And within a couple of months after retiring, I promised myself that I would start and maintain a blog. So I am thrilled to hear that you want to learn how to blog! Smart move! You will find, as I did, that it keeps you focused on your goals and aspirations, and it will help you grow in areas that you never dreamed possible. And the new friendships are priceless. I'll gladly sign on as a follower as soon as you get your blog established! Best wishes to you, sweetie!

RoeH said...

Sounds like a great plan to me. I'd even move close to M & J. But only if I could bring Hank. Best wishes.

Deb said...

I hope they get that house sold soon so they can be close to you. Love the picture.

Amish Stories said...

Happy Labor Day to you and your readers! Richard

Mary said...

Very nice! I am truly thrilled for you both!

Kayla @ TheEclecticElement said...

You let us all know when you have your blog up and running and we'll all be sure to follow it! ^.^

How very nice to have your mom and dad closer! That will definitely be very convenient :)

Good luck in selling your house!

Hartwood Roses said...

Happy, happy retirement, Mom!!!

Linda said...

Hope your house sells fast and wishing you the best in your retirement!

Elizabeth Edwards said...

that is such great news. love the photo of you & your mom. so sweet. (: