06 August 2012

The Cool Winner of a Funky, Cool T-shirt!



Thanks to everyone who entered to win
an awesome t-shirt from
Headline Shirts!





They were 22 entries 
and I went straight down the list,
numbering them 1-22.
I then used True Random Number Generator,
and this handy-dandy feature chose
Number 15!


True Random Number Generator  15


And who is Number 15???
The One and Only...






Di, from Dish { Formerly~ The Blue Ridge Gal}
Congrats, Di!You are the proud, new ownerof a funky, cool t-shirt!
Thanks to everyone who entered,and thanks to Headline Shirtsfor allowing me to host this fun giveaway.Think of Headline shirts when shopping for yourself or a gift!
Make sure you pay Di a visit.You won't be disappointed!She also has a new fashion blog.
I hope you all had a fab weekend!xo,misha
I have no earthly idea why Random Generator keeps switching back to "100" entries!Because, no, there were not 100 entries!!

10 comments:

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

Thank ya, little darlin. I am honored to be the winner and can't wait to choose one! Yay me!!! These are so cool!

TexWisGirl said...

way to go, di!!! congratulations! i know you'll wear it with pride!

Lynne said...

Congrat's Diane . . . Can't wait to see what shirt you choose. I am planning on ordering one for a friends birthday.

Denise at Autumn Sky said...

I wonder if my sister wants to give it to me??? Nah, she is the fashion gal, I would never take it from her;-)

Farmhouse Style Living said...

Congrats to Di! Guess I just got to wait for the Brutus calendar....

RoeH said...

Congrats, Dish!! So glad you got it. I didn't enter (hang head) but I want the Noah and the dinosaur picture on something for me. Anything. I love that. Have another contest, Misha, and rig that one for moi. I'm shameful. :(

Kayla @ TheEclecticElement said...

Many congratulations to the very lucky winner! :)

V.L. Locey said...

Congratulations, Di!

Thistle Cove Farm said...

cool beans, Di; congratulations!

Thistle Cove Farm said...

congrats Di and cool boots!