22 August 2012

~ Feline Rivalry and Saying Goodbye to a Dear Friend ~






Cats do the most hilarious things!
They make us laugh with their silly antics.
They can be silly just doing nothing.
They are warm, fluffy cuddle-bugs.
They are best friends to the humans they own!
They are faithful.
Loving.

This post is dedicated to 
Whiskers....

Who brought her family
happiness, giggles, snuggles, hugs,
and much delight in her feline years with them.


Whiskers was a member of the 
Andrea and her family are grieving the loss
of this wonderful girl who was a 
huge part of their family love!

A very rough few days it has been...
Please take time to stop over at Andrea's place
and leave a few words of kindness.
Although she has been on a summer blogging break,
you may just leave a comment on her last post.
She, her husband, and those heartbroken children
will appreciate you so much.

Godspeed Whiskers.
I loved your ridiculously long tail.
xo,
misha
no need to leave a comment today,
I would much rather you spend your minutes
leaving a message for Andrea :)

9 comments:

Bianca said...

You are so sweet to tell us about Whiskers and encourage us to leave her family some words of comfort. I just did.
Sadly I know all to well what it's like to loose such a big part of your live and family. Sometimes I still remember my old dear who I lost more than 10 years ago and I still can cry about missing him.

Oh that Brutus!! He cracks me up that boy. But don't tell him that!
I love those furry fluffy sweeties more than I can bear almost. Couldn't live without cats in my life I think.

Have a good week with J there every evening! Enjoy.
big big Hug from all of us for all of you.
Bianca

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

Oh how sad...... I'll go leave a few words over there.

xox

V.L. Locey said...

Silly cats!

What a lovely tribute. It is terribly hard to lose a beloved pet.

RoeH said...

So hard. I've been there many times. I totally plan to have every cat I've loved back again someday. Including Hank. And that takes some sayin'. :)

Hartwood Roses said...

Many a 'wasted' moment around here was spent watching whatever the kitties are up to.

TexWisGirl said...

awww.

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Love the pics of your kitties.
Sorry for the loss of your friends kitty, Whiskers.

Oz Girl said...

Oh Misha, my heart is sad for Andrea... popped over to leave a comment for her. I still mourn my sweet dalmatian who died 8 years ago. It's too hard for me to believe that it was that long ago!!! For those of us who care, who have big hearts when it comes to animals, it's never easy. :-(

Patricia said...

Nah, Brutus looks so innocent. What sweet photos and the captions are just right. Funny!