11 April 2012

~ Kudos,Trending, Rambling ~


Kudos
Huge hugs
and
'thank you from the bottom of my heart'
to Deb and Lynne
for posting here at my lonely little blog
a couple weeks ago.
It is not an easy feat to post 
on another blog,
unless there is a specific subject that brings
you to that blog.
Besides coming up with ideas for
their own blogs,
Deb 


and Lynne

had to do the same as 
a guest blogger,
here on my front porch!
And for a different audience!
Please make sure they are each on 
your blog-roll.
You can never have too many friends!

Trending in our home!
Pistachio's.
But not just any 'ol brand.


If you love pistachios,
you will be 
over the moon,
head over heals,
in love with
"Everybody's Nuts"!
There are several flavors
but hands down,
the salt and pepper pistachios
are my fave!
(and J's, too!)
We are hooked.
Check out Their site here!
And find a store near you!


For all of you with felines!






If you were as disappointed as I was,
(and millions of other people!)
that Picnik photo-editing
is leaving cyberspace next week,
cry no more!
Check out PicMonkey. 
Former Picnik team members 
have created a similar site.
Awesome, I tell you! 


Rambling
How proud I am!
{And our entire family!}
My guy, J, 
graduated from college
a few months ago.
It was a long, long road.
But, he did it.
Hooray!
And now he is working his dream job!
He is putting in mega hours and doing a little traveling
so it has been an adjustment for 
our little family.
Last week, while in Mississippi,
he spotted this~
I think I would like living on
Pearly Gates Rd!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~   
And finally...
thank you to everyone 
who has emailed or messaged 
through Facebook to check on me.
I really appreciate the kind words sent my way.


The last couple months have been extremely rough. 
I am in a lot of pain, and my fatigue is over the top.
Both my M.D. and Rhuematologist
agreed it was time to do some new testing
because of other new symptoms.
Pretty sure I know where my body is going with this.
Even though a new diagnoses 
just adds on to everything else,
it will be good to finally get a 
concrete answer and be able to take it from there.


I obviously have not been blogging as much.
Nor I have been commenting.
But I do try and stay connected by coming to 
your blogs and at least reading your latest posts!


Some days are better than others.
And some days are just
 downright hard.
But, I snuggle with my 
pups and kitties, 
who always seem to know
when a day is not good for me.
{It must awesome to have that kind of intuition!}
Even though I spend a lot of time alone,
they fill my days and give it purpose!


So I am keeping the Faith. 
That this too shall pass and things will get better.


Friendship is a wonderful thing!
And I thank all of you, for yours!
xo,
misha




16 comments:

Karen said...

Funny, I just finished a post on Picmonkey! I'm so happy there is something to take the place of picnik! ... and it's really easy. And free, right now.

Hope you get some answers and there are more comfortable days ahead, Misha. -

love from This Old House -

TexWisGirl said...

pets do have a way of keeping us going - and giving us comfort. i hope j's travel is not too much for you... :)

congrats to him!!

Gaelyn said...

I'm glad you have your fur babies to give you comfort. May you get some answers and peace.

Lynne said...

Oh Misha . . . I love when you write . . . and having said that, i know what love and dedication you put forth so you can connect with us.

Thank you for your nice comments and mention of me.

Fabulous news about J. Tell him congrat's and "well done!"

Loved the pistachio info . . . I will look for them.

I wish I could watch your fuzzy fur balls play with their mice. What a hoot that must be.

In your alone times and your hurting times I will be thinking of you cuddled in safeness with your animal family.

Such a beautiful person you are . . . I am caring . . .
FOR YOU . . .

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Yes, it would be nice to live on Pearly Gates Road..... That's halfway to heaven, isn't it???? ha

Misha, you are always in my prayers. I hope that the doctors can find new ways to help you... God Bless You.
Hugs,
Betsy

Donna said...

misha,
It is good to see a post from you! I love the sign Pearly Gates :)
Gotta try the nuts for sure.
I love Picmonkey and it is so easy to use. I tried it in what little spare time I have had!
Take care of yourself and snuggle with your 'babies'!
Hugs,
Donna

Deb said...

Awe shucks girl, I'll guest post anytime for you. Just say the word:)
Those fuzzy mice almost make me want a kitty of my own. Congrats to J!! A big Yeehaw goes out to him but I think his "pearly gates" are there in TN with you, wink.
How is it that our pets aways know when we are feeling poorly? Amazing to me... I know they bring you comfort when you are feeling down.

I'm glad to see a post from you.

XO,
Deb

Deb said...

P.S. I know you haven't felt like commenting but be sure to come by and see the pics of my little cowboy and the Budweiser Clydesdale horses. I thought about you alot that day.

(GBS) NewsFromTheHill said...

Oh drat Misha! I hope you get some relief and answers that give you peace. Congrats to J! What an accomplishment for both of you... It takes a village you know Ive been down in the dumps since losing our sweet Mr Biggs so haven't been keeping up with blog reading but I'm glad you're posting again!

Bianca said...

Nice to see a post from you again, Misha. Know how it's like to live with this damn disease, having it myself. Furry babies know how you feel, I see it with my own boys too. Cuddle with them as much as you can! Hope you'll get some answers soon.
When I'm in the USA I will certainly be looking for those nuts.(another 166 days to go ;-D )
Thinking of you, big hug and lots of kittie-kisses from my boys to you!
Bianca

Jeanette said...

Good to see you back, Misha! I hope and pray that they find a perfect treatment for you and you feel 100% all of the time! I did enjoy your guests' posts, too! I plan on adding them to my Google reader. I love pistacios and will definitely be trying those out! I also love the way my kitties are with those small furry mice, which they love so much! Finally, a big congratulations to J for graduating and landing his dream job! Good for him!

Freda said...

Glad you felt like posting Mischa. Love the fuzzy mice. Hope J loves his new job and congratulations on his graduation. Hope the tests find new ways to treat your pain and that you feel better soon.

Ann On and On... said...

I hope you are able to get some answers when going through all the tests. Thinking of you!

Andrea said...

My fur babies help keep me just a little closer to the saner side.

Hugs,
andrea

Country Dreaming said...

Congratulations to J. I know you are proud.

Hope you get the answers you are searching for. You are in my prayers.

Keep up the faith.

Melinda

Hartwood Roses said...

I laughed out loud when I saw the cat mice. Years ago, when our dear departed Cindy was a babe, and I wore contact lenses so I couldn't see well in the dark, sweet Cindy brought one of these mice to me in bed ... woke me up to show it to me, she did. In my bleary eyed, sleepy, blurry state, the spitty little thing she dropped onto me looked EXACTLY like a real, spitty, dead mouse. I shot straight up out of bed (didn't scream, 'cause I'm not a screamer), and I threw that thing against the wall. Got out of bed and inspected the remains, only to discover that it was one of the furry cat mice toys. Didn't sleep much the rest of the night, as I remember. Too much adrenaline.

Now I can't have them because I have no doubt that Daniel would eat them. I love that dog, but he's certainly a mess.

We're here whenever you decide to check in, and we think about you when you're absent. I hope things become clearer soon.