19 April 2012

Horse Lovers and a Guest Blogger

Hello everyone. Deb here from Howdy From Cowtown, helping Misha out today with a little post while she is busy taking care of a few things. Don’t despair, she will be back soon.


While I am definitely not a horse expert like Misha, I truly admire the beautiful creatures and love coming to Misha’s blog to see what is going on at her pretty place in the Mountains. I especially love the posts about her horses so I decided to do a horse post of my own for her.


A couple of weeks ago my oldest daughter, her little cowboy and I were in the Historic Ft. Worth Stockyards and had the pleasure of seeing the Budweiser Clydesdales. This particular horse seemed smitten with the baby although the little one wasn't sure of him. I thought the quote below was quite fitting for this photo and for Misha’s blog.


A horse can recognize a horse lover. People who are full of joy, or strongly sad, or who have a spiritual connection to nature are like magnets to horses. The more heart you have for life, the stronger the connection you have to share. Horses are mostly spirit-driven and are drawn to people who are drawn to them. --Carolyn Resnick



We all know that Misha has a lot of heart for life and is full of joy and that is why WE are drawn to her. Be sure to leave her a comment and let her know she is missed.

17 comments:

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

Miss ya, Misha! Come home soon. :-))

TexWisGirl said...

thanks, deb. hi mish!

Beth said...

hey there deb, thanks, for guest posting while misha is gone. misha sending you big hugs. miss ya, girl. (:

Lynne said...

Thanks Deb for doing a guest post for Misha. I enjoyed seeing your daughter and her little one.

Hi Misha, I am thinking and caring about you! I hope you are back soon and kicking up your heels like a spring chick!

Donna said...

Hi Deb and Misha!
Wonderful post and I love the pic :)
Love you Misha!
Hugs,
Donna

Gaelyn said...

The photo of your family with that big horse is precious. Mom looks a little more worried than her cowboy.

Thanks for helping out Misha.

Golden To Silver Val said...

I miss you too Misha. Hope all is well....I'm getting worried. Sending love and hugs your way.

Karen said...

I've seen the Bud Clydes in person too... they are just spectacular, aren't they? And SO well taken care of.

rosedel said...

Hi Misha,
I hope whatever you are doing brings a smile to your face.

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Always, you are missed, Miss Misha, and in my prayers.
I'd love to nuzzle one of those Clyde's!

Mel's Designs...'n Harmony said...

Love the horse photos...breaks are always good to take..in life...Mel's Designs

busanalayali said...

This really is wonderful article ! I simply love’d it !
toko baju muslim

Rural Revival said...

Drawn to her like crazy.

Love how the Clydesdale took to your little cowboy!

Misha ~ LYLAS!!!!

: )

xoxoxox

Kayla @ TheEclecticElement said...

What an incredible post and such a true quote!

I absolutely adore that picture-It's definitely worth MORE than 1,000 words xD

Michelle said...

There is always something to do or talk about Horses, there are many boards for the different type of model horses, plenty of sticky threads with hints, scale comparisons etc. and it is a place for both hobby newbies and veterans. And always be ready with your horse gastric ulcer treatment when it comes to horse.

Jaly Can said...

I think Giclee printing is greatest way of printing.

Oferal Rever said...

Home Wellbeing has a wide range of One Stop Home Essentials products that care for the wellbeing of You and Your Loved Ones.