13 March 2012

~Up Close and Personal with Annie and Her Family! ~



Recently some of you asked if I have ever
done any videos of 
Annie and her Family.


Seems I had forgotten all about them.
So I thought for this week,
I would post a different video each day.


Some of them are from when 
Annie was just a little squirt!
Was she ever that little?
I miss those days...
But I do love the 
little lady, with attitude, she is becoming!

I did this video almost one year ago,
on March 16, 2011!
In this one I walk the pasture and each horse greets me.
Because they adore me 
I have my pockets stuffed with carrots!


You will see Cadence being his handsome, goofy self!
Miss D being silly and then disciplining Annie :) 
Allegra pouting because a Princess should always get her way!
And Allure, who will not leave me alone!




I hope you enjoy this 
little slice of  life with Annie and her Family.
Up close and personal!


I will be back tomorrow evening with another video.
And the name of the winner for the
Flea Market Style Magazine Whimsical Giveaway!!
There is still time to enter :)


Have fun watching the video.
xo,
misha











14 comments:

hron said...

Misha . . . what a beautiful spot on Earth!!! Lovely! Really enjoyed the video of Anne and family. Thanks for posting!

Amy said...

Hi Misha,

I really have to visit Tennessee someday, it´s so lovely and who would have ever known without your lovely blog and of course Annie and Co are wonderful! Can never get enough of them!

I was going to tell you last time but forgot- love your new heading :-))

Have a lovely day, here the sun is out so it´s all GOOD :-))) Hugs :-)

Beth said...

awwwww, so cute. i love the view. so gorgeous. such pretty horses. (:

Karen said...

If you ever get tired of that handsome Cadence, I'll be by with a trailer in no time.

:-)

Love your header, so cheer.

Ann On and On... said...

That was great. I love it! Simply loved it! Annie and her mom do look so much alike.

Is your house near the horses? Do your dogs run around when you are out there-do the horses like the dogs?

:) Ann

Red Gate Farm said...

How fun is this? Pictures are great but it is so different to see things in video format! What beautiful animals and a gorgeous setting!

~Chris

Deb said...

You know I love the videos. I'll be looking forward to the rest of the videos this week.

Allegra is a beauty for sure.

Donna said...

Love the video! All the horses have their own personality for sure :) I noticed the replaced fence boards ... wonder if Annie did that? LOL
Hugs,
Donna

Denise at Autumn Sky said...

Oh what fun! Thank you for sharing your time with your beautiful horses.

V.L. Locey said...

What a beautiful view and video!

Kayla @ TheEclecticElement said...

What an adorable video! I love seeing your horse family live and in color :)

And what a BEAUTIFUL view you have! I look out my back window and see the neighbors house O.o

Hope you're enjoying your Tuesday!

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Oh how wonderful... I always love seeing videos of your horses --and other babies... SO much fun!!!! Thanks, Misha...
Hugs,
Betsy

Country Dreaming said...

Thanks for the fun with the gang!
Love Annie!

Melinda

Mary said...

I think I could sit out there for days on end and just stare at them. Such beautiful creatures. I loved Annie and her "clacking". It seems she preemptively does it 'cause she knows already that she is a stinker. Love her! Thank you for sharing!