25 March 2012

Guest Blogger and a Recipe

Yes, you heard me right and yes, you are in the right place.


Hello Dear From My Front Porch In The Mountain readers! Deb here from Howdy From Cowtown again. I know you would rather here from Misha but she has asked me to do a little post for her again, so please humor me. She wants everyone to know she will be back to the blog again in a few days when she is feeling a little better. The doctors are working hard to find out why she has been feeling bad and hopefully they will get her feeling like her old self soon. Be sure to leave her some love in the comments.

I’ve spent some time today trying decide what to post about. I thought to myself, readers of From My Front Porch In The Mountains are probably all animal lovers just as I am myself and that is why we all come to Misha's blog. Unfortunately, I don't have beautiful horses like Misha, I only have the one dog and I posted about him the last time I did the guest post for Misha. So, then I thought, my thing is recipes but it didn’t seem right to post a recipe for some yummy enchiladas or some salsa or something of that nature on Misha’s blog. So, I had an idea and  decided to post a recipe for a tasty dog treat. I know my dog, Gus loves him some Homemade Frosty Paws frozen desert and this recipe is a breeze. Make it for your pampered pooch today!
Ingredients:

32 fluid ounces vanilla yogurt

1 bananas, ripe, mashed or 1 (5 ounce) jar baby food

2 tablespoons peanut butter

2 tablespoons honey



Directions:

Blend all ingredients together and freeze in 3-ounce paper cups.

Microwave just a few seconds before serving.

 
Have a beautiful Sunday!

13 comments:

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

Adorable! Looks quite yummy for a hot day treat! Lucky dog I'd say..... :-))

Lynne said...

Thanks for the recipe "Misha Friend!" . . . I will give it a try!

Hi there Misha . . . I am sorry you are experiencing a downer . . . I hope it turns around and you are back with us soon . . . You are in my caring . . .

Donna said...

Thank you Deb for the recipe ...looks good enough for me to eat!
Misha ... hope you get to feeling better soon! You are in my prayers :)
Hugs,
Donna

Freda said...

My Jazzy will love that Deb, thanks for the recipe. Sending thoughts and prayers to Mischa that she feels better soon.

TexWisGirl said...

cute pups enjoying their treat. :) thanks, deb, for the guest post. misha, hope you're feeling better soon!

rosedel said...

I hope the doctors figure things out soon. I love that recipe. Fun for the puppies!

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Hi Deb, Thanks for being a guest blogger today for Misha... Please tell her that we hope and pray that she will feel much better soon.

That 'freeze' sounds awesome... I love peanut butter and banana anyhow--so I'd love the freeze.
Hugs,
Betsy

Oz Girl said...

Misha, I sure hope you are feeling better soon ~ so sorry!!! Thanks for the recipe Deb -- I'm betting my pups will love it, and honestly, I think I might like the summer treat too. :-)

Oz Girl said...

P.S. The Premarin link in the right side banner isn't working. :-(

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Sad news that Misha isn't feeling well; she's on the prayer list.
Thanks for the recipe but with 5, sometimes 6, dogs I'll just think about making it -grin-.

Ann On and On... said...

I love the idea of spoiling animals. Fun post.

Sending you hugs Misha!

Country Dreaming said...

Sounds like fun stuff for your pup!

Misha--Hope you are up and at it soon. Sorry to hear that you are not feeling well.
Take care and follow the Dr's orders. :)

Melinda

Deb said...

Oh dear! I see a typo/mispelled word. It huts me deeply.....I may die...