01 March 2012

A Guest Blogger and a Goldendoodle

The following is a guest post from Deb over at Howdy From Cowtown.

I would like to give a big HOWDY from Cowtown to all of Misha’s readers and I would like to thank her for asking me to do a guest post for her. Gus the Goldendoodle would also like to say hey! 

It’s no “walk in the dog park” to live with a chronic illness. The way Misha keeps a sunny and positive outlook makes me smile. She is an inspiration to me as I’m sure she is to many of you. If you are a regular follower of From My Front Porch In The Mountains you probably know that Misha sometimes feels a little under the weather. She wants everyone to know that she hopes to be back to the blog next week when she is feeling more like herself. In the meantime if you are missing her sweet posts, you should check out the archives. See below for links to some great posts that caught my eye today as I was looking back in the archives.

Me and My Shadow
Rainy Day Horses
I Lived Here Once

Y’all be sure to show Misha some love and leave a comment, I know she would love to hear from you.


Deb

16 comments:

Lynne said...

Hi there Misha Sweet Gal . . . I always miss you when you are away from us . . . and I try to send Michigan vibrations of love through the sky waves. I hope the "kiddies" are snuggled and cuddled next to you. Tell them to act up just a bit to put you in some smiles . . .

You are precious to me . . . one of my first found followers a few months ago. You are so faithful and committed plus a helpmate along the way. Be okay . . . Love, Lynne

Beth said...

hey, Deb.... i love Misha ... she is such a sweetie. i love her posts. all the photos ... everything. i sure hope she is doing better soon. sending you both lots of love & hugs. we are having tons of rain here in virginia. i'm wondering if we will need an ark to float away some where. it is nuts. i know we need rain but not this much at once. i'll be sure to check out these archive posts. thanks, for the suggestions. take care. (:

Donna said...

misha,
I have missed you!!! I can't wait to hear what all the "babies" have been up to! I bet they are cuddled up with you and entertaining you.
I will be waiting on your post soon!
Hugs,
Donna

TexWisGirl said...

very sweet of you, deb and gus, to check in with her and us! :)

Hartwood Roses said...

Hi, Misha!! I hope you're better soon. Love the fact that you've invited such a cute dog face to help hold down the fort while you're gone.

Donna said...

Howdy, Deb & Gus! Thanks for letting us know! {{{hugs}}}} for Misha! (And a doggy treat for Gus.)

Mrs.B said...

Hey there! Such a sweet dog!

Golden To Silver Val said...

Feel better soon Misha. Oh how I wish they could find a medication that really works or a cure for this.
Big hugs my kindhearted friend.

Town and Country Gals said...

Hey Deb and cute gus,
thanks for the update! Misha, hope you are feeling better soon, miss you, will look forward to having you back!
Rebecca

Rain said...

you're in my daily thoughts and prayers Misha! Be well !
~~Rain

rosedel said...

Rest and relax. We'll all be here when you get back!

V.L. Locey said...

Hope you`re feeling better soon Misha! What a lovely guest blog!

Freda said...

Hope you are feeling better soon Mischa. Love Gus, he is a cutie. Thanks Deb for letting us know about Mischa and sharing Gus.

Deb said...

That was nice Deb and Gus...I'm sure Mischa appreciates your post...

Denise at Autumn Sky said...

Sweet Misha, I hope you feel better soon. Big Hug to you.

as always starzie said...

Dear Misha, so sorry you aren't feeling well! I have had RA for 30 years and really do understand what you are going thru! I love your blog and enjoy reading about all of the wonderful creatures you share your life with! I know they help you get thru the tough times! Take care and know you will be back to feeling well again soon! I will keep in touch with you and share what I know about RA.
Love and Hugs to you!
Darlene from Calif.