22 December 2011

~The Christmas Wish List of Annie and Her family~

A certain kitty told me that one night Santa came to visit. Hmm. I was skeptical.
But, here is the picture to prove it!


Cadence
 the very Debonair and very Handsome Stallion
is asking Santa for~





Cadence wants you to know he isn't a total snob!
He likes to read Shakespeare and eat junk food!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Allure
 the Grande Dame of the Barn
 and Miss D 
the Beautiful Mama of Annie
are asking Santa for~



The fave snack of Miss D and Allure!
They love these so much :)



Because they put up with so much!
Between Allegra the Princess and Annie,
Allure and Miss D spend their days hollering,
"No"
"Stop that"
"Act your age, Allegra"
"Get that board out of your mouth, young lady!"
"Oh, Annie!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 


Allegra the Princess
and the Paris Hilton in the Equine World,
who is always muttering,
"Don't hate me because I am beautiful!" 
is asking Santa for~

Allegra and her boy-toys!
Sheesh..




Geez. She is such a princess!


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 


Annie
the always will be the baby in the barn and she knows it
is asking Santa for~





She also wants a scoreboard
in the pasture.
{J says it ain't happening! It would just encourage her!
I say, "Bah Humbug", to J!}


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 


And for all the good horses {even Miss Annie}
sugar cubes in each stocking!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I had fun thinking of all the things
these equine kids might ask Santa for!
Things that fit each personality.


Even if they don't find treadmills and gold-gilded mirrors
wrapped and waiting outside the stall doors of each, 
I do know that Annie and her family 
know how much they are loved.


On Christmas morning, as usual,
the stockings hung on each door will be filled
with treats for each one of them. 


And their gifts to me?
Warm nuzzles,
sweet hugs,
making me smile,
silliness that makes me bust out laughing,
and a whole lot of love shown in a lot of
different ways :)


Animals show such love, gratitude, and thanks 
in many simple ways.
I like to think that as so many of us move
forward in finding new ways of giving in a simplistic
manner, we recognize that sometimes
Family and Love are the Gift!


Whomever you call Family and share love with~
blood relatives,
close friends,
and even those four-leggers
that we share our lives with;
these are the Gifts that keep the 
Spirit of Christmas in our hearts
365 days a year.


Priceless.


Merry, merry!
xo,
misha









18 comments:

Laura said...

Ohhh...I love this! Merry Christmas to you and all yer kin! ♥

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage said...

How cute...I could almost hear them asking for these items..especially Miss Annie ;) Merry Christmas to you and J and all the critters Misha!
XX

Flat Creek Farm said...

Cutest wishlist ever! Loved it!! Hmmm, hope my girls don't read this entry.. they could be VERY jealous of their equine cousins' gifties ;) xoxo Tammy & crew. PS we sneaked an extra pic of the girls in with 'the card' just for you - MeRRry Christmas to you and J and your sweet gang!!

Beth said...

too cute!! i'm laughing. i never knew that horses have "wish list" as well as us humans. amazing what you have taught me. thanks, for that. love the falling snow. (:

Karen said...

Merry Christmas, Misha, J and all your wonderful fourleggers. I hope this year brings much joy, good health and happiness to you all.

TexWisGirl said...

what a sweet post! i could feel each horse's personality in their wish list. :)

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

I'm with Allegra.... every pasture needs a mirror for heaven sakes. Can't believe Santa has never brought her one!

Joyce Ann said...

Thanks for all your support and good thoughts. A Very Merry Christmas to you and your family, the two legged and the four legged! Loved the post.

Jeanette said...

What a great post! Merry Christmas Misha, to you, J, your mom and dad, Nana and all of your fur family!

Deb said...

I enjoyed the Christmas list very much. It really gives a lot of insight into their personalities. I actually imagined Cadence wearing the jacket and popping Combos in his mouth while reading shakespeare. LOL, snort!

I need to email you...

Y'all have a Merry Christmas!

Julie Harward said...

That was cute...and I think you really need to get Annie her goat! Merry Christmas to all. :D

Town and Country Gals said...

Misha,
That was the best "wish" list ever!
I know they will get a lot of special things in there stockings, but after all the over eating during the holidays, they may need that big mirror for inspiration to get back in shape!
I get my best present ever tonight, as posting it tomorrow!
Hope you are having the best Holiday season ever!
Merry Christmas
Rebecca

Lynne said...

What fun this was . . .
Merry Happy Christmas Holidays to each and all!
Love Auntie Putz . . .

Country Dreaming said...

Funny funny!Hope everyone has a super wonderful Christmas day.
Will you get to see Nana?

Melinda

Mary said...

That was very cute! The lounge jacket made me giggle, just picturing it. I think Annie needs a little Shetland pony to romp around with, and then you could have it pull you around in a cozy little cart or sled. Hmmmm

V.L. Locey said...

What a delightful post! Merry Christmas!

Denise at Autumn Sky said...

My goodness, Santa is going to be very busy at your barn. I hope you enjoy the holidays. Merry Christmas!

Donna said...

You are so creative! This is adorable :)
Hugs,
Donna