06 November 2011

~A Birthday, A lovely Week, and a Little Thank You~









~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
We have a busy week ahead of us.
My family will be arriving mid-week.
My parents and Aunt Louise {my Dad's sister} from Ohio.
My Aunt and Uncle from North Carolina.
To come together and celebrate 
Nana's 89th birthday!
Hooray!


I hope to take a gazillion pictures!
And be able to enjoy it all while they are visiting.
When my family was here in September,
I only saw my parents twice..
It was a rotten week for me.
So I am holding onto good thoughts,
and resting my body.
We also have a big event coming up Tuesday evening!
But, that is a whole post in itself!
Last night, J ordered told me 
that my only job for the next 
few days, is to rest.
And so I am.
{gotta love that guy!}
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


I so appreciate all the kind words
you have left for Sandra,
 after reading last night's post.
The Blogging community is made up 
of so many wonderful and kind souls.
I know Sandra is looking towards this group 
of lovelies to help her cope with this great loss
as time goes on...


Always remember how much
I appreciate each one of you for 
coming by.
Lately, my comments are sparse.
But, I do keep up with all your posts!


I do hope your day was lovely~
xo,
misha

11 comments:

Rural Revival said...

Happy Birthday Rampant Colt! Hope you had a wonderful day and have a fun visit in Tennessee this week!

TexWisGirl said...

save yourself for your family time! that sounds like a great time!

Deb said...

That J is a sweetie. You better listen to him and take it easy until the family gets to your place for the special birthday party. Enjoy your family time and I'm curious about Tuesday.

Happy Birthday to your Dad.

We'll be looking for pictures from you when you get a chance.

Denise at Autumn Sky said...

Yes, rest rest rest. And blog, of course:-)

Gone Country said...

I hope you have a great week with your family! Enjoy!

Donna said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad and of course to Nana as well! Sounds like you have a busy week and lots of fun.
Hugs,
Donna

Samantha said...

Enjoy your family! :)

Happy birthday to your Dad!!!

Jeanette said...

Happy Birthday Misha's Dad!! Hope you feel better than ever to enjoy your time with your family!

Donna said...

How wonderful! I hope that you have a grand visit! Happy birthday to your dad and nana!

Kayla @ TheEclecticElement said...

Happy birthday to your dad and nana! I really, REALLY hope that you'll be able to have a good time and celebrate with everyone-Like J says, rest is your only job! :)

Keep hanging in there and you always have my love and energies comin' your way!

Mary said...

I'm late with this, I hope everything is going as planned for you. Holding happy thoughts for you in my heart.