16 August 2011

3 years...




Has it really been 3 years
since my favorite family suffered such loss?
It has....



I was an unlikely reader of
I wasn't a young mommy.
I wasn't a blogger...yet.
But, each day I found myself reading
about the daily adventures of Nielson fam.
It was always simple.
And basic.
The kinda sweet stuff that just makes you smile and nod.
And if you only began reading Nie
after the crash
you have missed so very much of the story.

So today, take yourselves over to NieNie's place.
Wish her continued recovery, good health, and
Congratulations!
Congrats, you ask?
Oh, yes.
Miracles are happening!

"It just takes some time, little girl
you're in the middle of the ride.
Everything will be just fine,
everything will be alright."
{Jimmy Eat World}



xo,
  misha

And maybe watch this to start your day!
The Nielson's Sail

7 comments:

Joyce Ann said...

Isn't it wonderful when good things happen to good people. Her post today just made my day.
Hope you are feeling better.

Lynne said...

It has been just a few weeks since I have been reading
NieNie. You are so right! Read NieNie and you will feel;

Humility
Hope
Love
Beauty
Truth

And the sailing piece, and music is more than wonderful.

Reading Misha is inspiring, fun and fine too . . .

Jeanette said...

I didn't start reading her until after the crash either, but I did go through some of her archives! I am happy for her life she has now and admire her for her courage.

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage said...

Good Morning Misha!
This is such an incredibly up-lifting Blog...watched the sail video and now I'll head over to see what's happening over there. I hope you're having a good day....won't be long until fall is here...Yeay!!!
Maura :)

Hartwood Roses said...

I've been reading NieNie for two years... I didn't realize that she blogged before the accident. I love her outlook on life, and the love for her husband and her family that comes through her every word. She's inspiring! (You are, too, you know)

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Hi Misha, Hope you are having a good week. I have never heard of NieNie---but will check it out..Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
Betsy

Julie Harward said...

I too read her blog...she is such an amazing lady, wife and mother...so much strength! :D