23 January 2011

Guess what Annie got for Christmas? (A little clue update!)

Clues are all through the post.
In words, pics, and captions!
Totally forget what I said about
shiny!
(Annie is too young for a bit!)
Think
*past posts*
stealing, thief, gift,


Eating hay out of the cart is the best!


For Christmas,
Little Miss Annie received
a very special gift.

She was so excited!

Tomorrow I will have pics of Annie
with her fave present from
Christmas 2010.

But, for now, it is a secret.
No, it is not a Jolly Ball!
Although we did finally get it.
(in Bubble Gum!)

Jam has been sleeping with Annie at night!
So precious.
Jam also stole another Christmas decoration this year!
Not so precious.

The poor Jolly Ball only lasted
for a few days.
If she could have, Annie would have eaten  it :)


Tomorrow,
Annie and I are doing a little
photo shoot.

Annie giving Mama big, sloppy, smooches!
Usually it is Miss D stealing kisses from Annie :)

And we will include her fave Christmas gift in a few pics,
so you can see her chewing it playing with it!

So, what do you think Annie got for Christmas?
Thanks for playing along!


xo,
  misha & Annie

p.s. There may be hints all through this post!

20 comments:

Karen said...

A training bit?

Although that wouldn't be "fun".

Amy said...

Wouldn't have a clue...didn't really know horses "played" with things, though I have seen balls used with horses before, which is very cool...so what other toys are out there for horses are beyond me...I could guess but I'd be so far off and probably couldn't handle all the laughing at my poor choice...hahaha..
Loved the photos though and think it is so sweet Jam (love the name) loves to sleep with Annie...cute!!!
Hugs from Norway

Lucy (aka RHarper) said...

There ain't no generation gap between her and her mama. So cute! I love it.

Laura said...

Well, my guess would also be a training bit with a pretty bridle. :)
I hadn't gone to a horse show in quite some time till last year. We went to a 4-H Fair and I was so surprised to see how the horses and riders were "dressed". So color coordinated!

My dog has a jolly ball. He loves to have it kicked for him, then he goes after it and can carry it by the handle. My husband decided that it was easier (and less slobbery) to kick a large ball rather than throw a smaller ball for fetch! :)

from my front porch... said...

No one has guessed so far!

Deb said...

I give up...can't figure it out so I will have to wait until the next post. Gus has already mutilated all of his Christmas presents. Should have gotten him a Jolly Ball, lol.

Snappy Di said...

I see a new board on that fence in the photo. Was someone naughty? LOL

Di

Andrea said...

I just love coming here. It always brightens my day! Of course, I have not horsey advice!
Blessings, hugs, and prayers,
andrea

Jeanette said...

I'm going to guess some kind of a bell....sounds like something fun to play with!

Julie Harward said...

A new kitten with a gold collar! I don't know, you are a naughty tease! :D

Jeni said...

My guess is an beautiful Arabian show halter

aww her luvs her mumsie!!!!

the cat sleeping in the straw how precious!

Country Dreaming said...

I'm thinking a saddle with bling on it.

Love the Annie stories.

Melinda

Feral Female said...

Since I`m not a horse person I`ll go along with what the others re guessing and say a training bit.

Cheryl said...

Cute photos, I like the kittie in the hay! Is Miss Annie's gift something to eat out of, which she could also play with! Maybe her own wagon....

The White Farmhouse said...

I'm going to say her own Christmas bulb on the tree.

Jeni said...

Yes, I bet the kitty stole the christmas decoration and gave it to Annie =)

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage said...

Oh goodness Misha...I've looked and searched and gone over the last two posts with a 'fine toothed comb' and I don't have a clue what Annie is getting. I think I'll say a new halter? How about a 'Miss Kitty halter? Do they even make those? Anyway...that's my guess...now I'm excited to find out what it is! It's snowing here ...hope it's not coming your way. Enjoy your Sunday!
Maura :)

Rural Revival said...

Ummm, do I know? Do I?

Eh? : )

Tonya said...

Misha I so enjoy your blog it uplifts me each time I come here:) My guess would be a *friend* for her?

Elle Bee said...

I have no idea!! But now I really wanna know!