07 November 2010

A very special guy in my life!


Cadence
August of 2009.

Yep.
This guy is very special!
We love each other.
A whole lot!



Zeke
January 2010

Look at this face!
How could he not be a special guy
in my life!
 He gives great smooches!


J with Annie.
December 2009

Awwww.
I love this picture.
The way he is looking at Annie
just melts my heart!
I love him with all my heart!


My dad with Cadence.
September 2009


But, this guy?

This guy
has been the special one in
my life
since
the day I was born!

My Dad taught me
all about
loving animals :)

(and so much more...)

How lucky am I!


Happy Birthday, Daddy :)

I love you.


Hey, no comments about my lack of artistic ability!


 Have a wonderful day, Daddy!
I can't wait to see you at
Christmas!!


xo,
 misha

Your "Happy Birthday" comments
are very welcome!!!

18 comments:

Amy Kinser said...

Happy birthday to your daddy. I hope he has a truly blessed day full of joy, peace, and happiness!

juliette said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad! How wonderful that he started your love of animals! What a great photo of him with Cadence.

Karen said...

Happy Birthday, Mishas Dad!... Clearly, you are a wonderful man.

Donna said...

Happy birthday to your sweet dad! He's got to be quite a guy!

Jeni said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad !!! Hug that man, tell that man how special he is to you...

Misha ~ Thank you for your wonderful note to my main man... He read it to me and said "She's good people! I want to meet her and her husband some day"

~Jeni

allhorsestuff said...

HAPPIEST of BIRTHDAYS to your lovely hearted Father!
Kac

RH (aka Lucy) said...

You have a wonderful father. I know I should let things go and I try to love my own father but memories of him killing animals that were annoying to him still haunt. My dad is 101 and it's still hard.

Sydney_bitless said...

Happy birthday Misha's dad!

ps- your "ewe" made me giggle.

Jeanette said...

Happy Birthday Misha's dad!! Hope your day is as special as you are!!

Julie Harward said...

YOU ARE SO BLESSED TO HAVE SO MANY GREAT GUYS IN YOUR LIFE...BUT THAT DAD ONE IS SO SWEET! happy birthday TO A GOOD DAD! (MY DAD TAUGHT ME TO LOVE ANIMALS TOO):D

Golden To Silver Val said...

Happy Birthday to your wonderful Dad, Misha. May all his wishes keep on coming true....forever!

Rural Revival said...

Dear Misha's Dad,

I wish you the happiest of birthdays today! My dad, too, was an animal lover and like you with Misha, he also passed that love along to me. It's one of the most greatest gifts a girl can receive from her dad; every time we're with an animal, we think of our dads!

Happy, happy birthday!

from ~Andrea~ on the other side of Lake Erie! : )

Cheryl said...

A very Happy Birthday to Misha's Daddy!! Great post and photos!!

Country Dreaming said...

Happy, Happy Birthday to your Dad.
I hope his day is enjoyable!!

Melinda

Snappy Di said...

Happy Birthday to Daddy! And I'm in love with Zeke... he speaks with his eyes.

Di

Feral Female said...

Happy B-day Misha`s Dad!

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage said...

Happy Birthday to your Daddy Misha! I love your ewe LOL...that was so cute. You've got some wonderful men in your life...enjoy!
Maura :)

Ann On and On... said...

The love between a father and a daughter is amazing! He raised a wonderful daughter.