20 June 2010

~What a wonderful gift~



Happy Father's Day,
Daddy!




I wish we could spend the day together.
(So does Cadence :)






Doing what we both love doing.




Playing in the barn!



With all the horses!




Since we can't be together,
 I will look forward to September,
your next visit to Tennessee....



And today I will remember all the fun we have
when you are here!

Visiting the Cherokee National Forest,




The East Tennessee History Museum,



Bald River Falls,



But, mostly I love just hanging out in the barn with you!

Because of you, I have a great love and respect of animals.
You gave me that gift!

What a wonderful gift it is.....


~Love~ 
Your daughter,
misha


15 comments:

Feral Female said...

Lovely pictures Misha!

Donna said...

What a beautiful tribute!

Lucy said...

What a nice post.

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Oh how sweet, Misha.... You are so lucky to still have both parents alive. My Dad died in 1969 and Mom in 1991. I miss them both so much.

Happy Father's Day to you and yours...
Hugs,
Betsy

jane augenstein said...

Misha, very, very nice post! Love the pictures of your parents; you are so lucky to have them still with you.
I lost my mom in 1960 and my dad in 1961, I miss them so much.
Blessings to you and yours....
Jane

Deb said...

Sweet Father's Day post! Enjoy your day Misha!

Sandra said...

A wonderful tribute to your Dad, Misha!

Snappy Di said...

You dad looks like a real sweetheart of a man. Happy Father's Day to all the daddys out there.

Di

jason said...

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!

Cass @ That Old House said...

What a lovely post for Father's Day. It is such a blessing to have your Dad, and have a good relationship with him. Precious.
Cass

allhorsestuff said...

Sweetest ever tribute to your father!
He has such kind and understanding eyes!
KK

Rural Revival said...

Well, he must be pretty special to have a daughter like you! I hope September comes quick for both of you.

~Andrea~

Julie Harward said...

Misha, he looks like such a sweet man! I got my love for horses from my dad too. Thank goodness for good dad's! Come say hi :D

aimee said...

thank you for coming over to visit me :) what a sweet, father you have. im glad you have made some wonderful memories and will see him in sept. enjoy your day!
blessings,
aimee

Ann On and On... said...

Memories...good memories are priceless.