08 May 2010

Mothering Sunday....



As I Look Back...


As I look back on my life

I find myself wondering...

Did I remember to thank you

for all that you have done for me?

For all of the times you were by my side

to help me celebrate my successes

and accept my defeats?

Or for teaching me the value of hard work,

good judgement, courage, and honesty?

I wonder if I've ever thanked you

for the simple things...

The laughter, smiles, and quiet times we've shared?

If I have forgotten to express my gratitude

For any of these things,

I am thanking you now...

and I am hoping that you've known all along,

how very much you are loved and appreciated.



    
Love you so very much, Mom!


                                                                                        xo,
                                                    

                                                    


And a Happy Mother's Day to everyone :)
Hope your day is full of Love......


 
                                              

                                                



                                                   

                                                                 

                                                                 

                                                 

  




19 comments:

Growing Up A Country Girl said...

Happy Mother's Day --- enjoy your blog!

Julie Harward said...

That was so sweet and what a beautiful Mom! Yes, Mom's always, always understand and love us no matter what...what a great gift! Have a good day tomorrow Misha! :D

Feral Female said...

Beautiful post! Happy Mothers day!

Leslie said...

very pretty!!!! Happy Mother's day to you and all of those tall 4 legged babies that you have!

Golden To Silver Val said...

Misha, all a mother wants is for her child/children to be happy.....and you have given her that. Warm hugs!

from my front porch... said...

Everyone have a wonderful day! misha

Betsy from Tennessee said...

How sweet, Misha. Happy Mother's Day!!!! We're home from the beach --and I'll post in the morning. Had a wonderful time --but it's nice to be home.

One of my sons is visiting me on my 'special' day today!!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day.
Hugs,
Betsy

Lucy said...

Neat post. Sometimes I don't think we ever appreciate them until they are gone and when that happens it leaves a huge hole in your life. And you can't get it back. No how no way. Please have a wonderful day with your mom today. Aww heck...you can add your whole family in that. And somebody put an orchid on Annie's mother's forhead.

juliette said...

I love this post. Thanks for helping me to remember to appreciate my mom! Happy Mother's Day!

Donna said...

Your mom sure is adorable! Hope you have a terrific day!

Flat Creek Farm said...

Happy Mothers Day! Your mom is a doll, and of course her daughter is too :) What a sweet tribute! -Tammy

Rural Revival said...

I can just tell from that smile of hers that she is a sweetheart. I can't wait to meet the lady who raised such a dear girl like you Misha.

Happy Mother's Day Gwen...you did something right, but I think you already know that.

Happy Mother's Day Misha...you are a mother to the most beautiful family I have ever seen. : )

xo Andrea

Country Dreaming said...

What a sweet honor to your Mom.
She is lovely.

Hope your day was great.

Melinda

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage said...

Misha what a lovely way to honor your Mom. What a beautiful woman she is...you look very much like her. I hope you had a wonderful day....take care...Maura

jamjar said...

I so enjoy your blog!! Isn't the flooding tragic?

bbmommy2 said...

Very lovely post!
I enjoyed catching up on your blog.

Thankful that your farm was not affected by the flooding, but praying for those that lost everything.

Have a blessed day!
Brandi

Ann On and On... said...

She has to be very proud of how you have grown up to be such a wonderful person...like you have described her. Humm, that apple didn't fall far from the tree.

Deb said...

Hi Misha! Just stopping by to say HI! So HI! That was a sweet post about your mom. Hope you are doing well and I'm glad that y'all weren't affected by the flood.

Thomasmom said...

I feel so blessed to have found your beautiful website. The pictures are gorgeous! My six yr old son and I love the Titanic. We
would love to be entered in the giveaway. We plan to take him in June to Pigeon Forge for his Birthday. I love all your pictures of the rescued animals. Our family loves animals-and we have rescued 5cats and 1 dog. I am a fan of your website! Please keep up the wonderful work!!