01 April 2010

Life is Good....birthday hats and aprons!





Thank you so much for all the birthday wishes today!
I thought we would show you a little from our
Day!


Zeke decided for his birthday he would nap
all day.
Of course, he naps all day, every day.
But, whatever....

( yes, I keep sheets on the couch during the day for him!)



I was so excited.
My Aunt Debbie sent me this very cool, retro apron
for my big day!

(how 'bout them purple tennies?)



J was out in the workshop
(the old smokehouse behind me)
so, I went out to show him
and do a little modeling!





It is adorable!
50's style with all the colors
of my kitchen and Fiesta ware!

She purchased it from

Go take a look.
There are so many cute styles :)



(as my Mom puts it, he is not modest!!)

For Zeke's 1st. Birthday, I bought him a party hat.
He has worn it every year since!
(yes, I keep silly things like that!)

So, I woke him up :)

'Cause, it was party hat time!!!!!




Does he look happy or what?!



My buddy Zeke,
ready to party
and
eat a rawhide!

Life is Good!

xo,

Thank you so much for all our wonderful birthday wishes!
We heart each and every one of you....


13 comments:

Maura @ Lilac Lane Cottage said...

LOL That is so cute!!!! I mean your apron and Zeke's hat!! I really do LOVE your apron...there's something about aprons that just make me feel so ...homey?...not sure what it is but I just feel good wearing one. Your's is SO CUTE!!! ..and you look cute wearing it. Love the purple tennies too. Hope you have a wonderful Friday MauraXX

Julie Harward said...

I'm glad you had a good day...love the apron..SO CUTE..and you look cute in it, I'll bet the hub thought so too! Zeke and me are doing about the same thing all day...he looks so handsome in his party hat LOL :D

Betsy from Tennessee said...

Sounds like you and Zeke did have a wonderful day... Happy Birthday to both of you...

Love your apron ---and those purple tennies.... Kool!!!!!
Hugs,
Betsy

The Lone Star Queen said...

Zeke rocks and so does your Aunt Debbie! Love the apron. What color Fiesta do you collect. I have a plethera of colors going on in my collection. My favorite is the Jade. It is discontinued but I bought the pieces at a seconds store at Canton First Monday at a steal. I keep it at the bottom of my cabinet and everyone knows it's off limits. We use the rest of the colors daily. Such a fun thing to collect.

Feral Female said...

Love the purple tennies and the apron! That Zeke is quite the party animal by the looks. =)

Karen said...

I love that dog :-)

Shelly's Stuff said...

Happy B-day Zeke! Gotta' love them bully breeds! The media may make them out to be bad, but we know they're just big love bugs! You are really stylin' in those purple tennies, especially 'cause they have no laces! Have a great weekend!

Donna said...

Between Zeke's hat and your apron, yours is cuter! LOL!

Rural Revival said...

Dear Zeke, you are just too cool for school my man, love your hat!

Misha, what a sweet apron, love it and I'd like a tour of your kitchen please and thank you! : )

I'm so glad you had a great day, I was thinking of both of you all day!

Hugs ~Andrea~

Sydney said...

That is fun. I remember having my own apron when I was little.

Snappy Di said...

You my dear are just cute as a button. It's all about the purple!

Right on, Zeke... we nap here a lot at our house too and the family room area rug is covered with an old comforter at all times so that Handsome and Missy can enjoy sleeping anywhere they dang well please without worry of damaging their Mom and Dad's rug.

Happy B-day again to both of you!

Di
The Blue Ridge Gal

Donna said...

Misha,
So sweet! I love the apron and I love Fiesta Ware too!
Those purple tennis shoes are adorable ... I need some to wear for Amber ... her favorite color!
Give Zeke a big ole hug for me! He is adorable.
Blessings,
Donna

Country Dreaming said...

What a dog! No stress on his birhtday! Love the hat. Sounds like it was a great day for both of you.

Have a great weekend.

Melinda