05 August 2009

Miss D. In her own time..

Wordle: waiting on a birth...

Just a little update on Miss D.

Our vet made a visit to the farm today to check

on our girl. After exam it looks like we have two or three more

weeks to wait :(

The little colt or filly is doing just fine. When the vet palpated Miss D

the little chickie moved it's head! I guess it was telling Dr. Lilly that

it is quite cozy for the time being...and will make it's entrance when

he/she is ready!

Thank you to all who have checked on Miss D.

She just loves being the center of attention!


Blessings,

11 comments:

Lucy said...

Can't wait for pictures! I thought about her just the other day.

Mountain Woman said...

Exciting. Waiting must be the hardest part of all.

Flat Creek Farm said...

Good to hear everything looks good! Sorry to hear it will be even longer for her though! Poor Miss D!! The reward will be a beautiful foal ~ soon we hope :) Sending cooling, comforting thoughts her way. -Tammy

Elle Bee said...

I think about Miss D whenever I scroll past your blog title in my blog list! I have to say I was a little disappointed to hear 2-3 more weeks. But I'm glad he/she is in there getting properly cooked.
:o)
Elle

cherie said...

here's hoping ms. d is all better now!

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Thanks for the good news update; was a tiny bit worried for a while.

cherie said...

i miss having pets. you are a wonderful person - and your husband - for taking care of all these anilmals...God bless you!

Elizabethd said...

Thank you for your visit. What an interesting blog you have.

Oz Girl said...

Aww, poor Miss D, toughing it out in the summer heat. I was wondering about her... I thought I'd see some foal photos for sure when I came to your blog! :)

Carol............. said...

Thanks for share those great pictures. Horses...who can get enough of watching them interact?

Rural Revival said...

Hi Misha, Just popping in to see how Miss D is doing and to let you know I'm thinking about her and you too! We've been having some very muggy weather here, I hope she doesn't have to contend with too much of that.
Be well. ~Andrea~