27 May 2009

A Scenic Holiday Weekend!


































I wasn't born in the mountains, but I got here as fast as I could!




k Hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day holiday! We had an awesome, extended weekend. My parents came from Northern Ohio (Can you say snow, snow, and more snow?) to spend time with us and to check out East Tennessee as a possible place to retire next year. We had great weather and used it to our advantage to show off the beautiful country here in the mountains! We hope after this visit, my parents will return home, and kick their retirement plan into action. East Tennessee is waiting for you, Mom and Daddy! k




























2 comments:

Flat Creek Farm said...

Gorgeous pictures! Why wouldn't *anyone* want to retire in East Tennessee?? It's beautiful there, and the weather is much milder than up north! :)

OsageBluffquilter said...

We've been to that same cabin. I remember the one way road. Beautiful country!